Monday, March 2, 2009

Why I'm Now Blogging

Blogging has been around for years, and yet I am now chosing to join the club. Why? Because I realize that putting your feelings down in writing takes so much weight off your shoulders. I don't have to carry the burden anymore. Plus, I'm sure my family is tired of hearing me talk about the same things everyday. I am going through one of the toughest times in my life right now and I don't know what to do. I am torn. I am literally at that fork in the road. I'm hoping that by writing my feelings down, I'll find clarity and maybe look back on these posts and find that the answers I had been looking for were here all along. Right now I am experiencing heartbreak, lonliness, vulnerability, confusion, anger, weakness, embarrassment, and depression. I have never felt some of these feelings before, and the one's that I have felt, never to this magnitude. I'm just hoping that through my writings I'll get the old me back. The Aysh that had the whole world going for her. The one that believe that loved conquered everything. The Aysh who knew what she was all about and would never compromise her morals or values for others. I miss her. I know she's in there somewhere and I can't wait to meet her again. She was slightly naive and had few life experiences, but at least she knew that her happy ending was out there and would not settle for anything less. I hope I meet her again someday.


Until my next post....


1 comment:

  1. I love you Chinchie! Things will get better for you I promise! Just stick to your gut... Sometimes you have to ignore your heart in order to do that! We are here for you 100%! Call me anytime you need to dance it out!

    ReplyDelete