Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I haven't slept in 36 hours

I never not sleep. This is weird. I have to wonder why my body doesn't want to hibernate. So my ex is currently fighting with the girl he is dating but supposedly doesn't care about. And because they are fighting, he's neglecting me. Ignored me all day. Ugh. It's frustrating. I don't know how to handle situations like this. The last thing I want to do is be too pushy and push him away, but he has to meet me in the middle. If I had to describe where he and I stand right now, I'd use this phrase loosely: we're working on it. Ha ha. The fact that I am even considering having a life with him still angers both my family and friends. They all believe that I deserve better and that I should just focus on the important things in life and let Mr. Right find me. They don't understand our love, though. No one does. People keep telling me stories about similar situations with devastating outcomes, like I'm supposed to take the advice and steer clear of the trouble. What they don't get is that I've listened to everyone my entire life when it came to who I was and what I would do. I was always happy, but never fulfilled. He fulfills me. He has forced me to look within and ask myself what I really want. If no one else in the world had an opinion, and I was free to do as I please, what would I really want? Him. This jackass of a man is the one for me. It's complicated...

No comments:

Post a Comment