Friday, April 3, 2009

Live like you were dying

That's my new motto for life... Life is really too short for people to stress on the small, insignificant things. The things that won't matter a year from now. All that matters is your own personal happiness. I'm realizing each day what a strong, confident, interesting woman I'm becoming. People actually lean on me as their rock. They look up to me for ideas on how to handle things. I went from being the one always looking for answers to the one providing them.

I'm not that much of a religious person, but I pray for him. I pray he finds whatever he is looking for and doesn't let anything, even me, get in the way of his happiness. He is an amazing person with a beautiful spirit and he is dealing with a lot of difficulties right now and I just pray that he can keep focusing on the light at the end of the tunnel. It'll be ok, my love. Life will work itself out. Just be patient and try to do the best you can and you will see. That's the beauty of life--it throws obstacles in your path so that when you do reach happiness, you'll be so much more appreciative. I am so much more appreciative now. I appreciate the small things...the wind, sitting in the middle of a book store reading, the water on my feet... Life is so beautiful. I just pray he realizes that. Life is so beautiful, my love, and these struggles will make you a very strong, wise, appreciative man. You will have an amazing life because of what you are going through right now. And I just pray the girl you end up with realizes how bright you really shine. Don't settle for anything less. I won't let you settle for anything less. I still want to be there for you. I made a commitment to you and I'm not one to give up. My strength and my weakness--my loyalty. Stay beautiful, my love. I pray you realize sooner than later that you can make a difference in this world. I pray you stay focused on the positive and persevere and you will get your happy ending. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment